How to Apply to the Grainger Tools for Tomorrow® Scholarship Program
To apply for the 2014-2015 Grainger Tools for Tomorrow® scholarship program, contact one of the participating community colleges. Contact information can be found on the school’s website. Applications will be available in February of 2014. To be eligible, the following criteria must be met:
- Be enrolled at one of the participating community colleges for at least 12 course credit hours per semester
- Be enrolled in a Skilled Trades program, including electronic systems, heating/air conditioning, plumbing, welding, automotive, construction, facilities maintenance or industrial trades or a Public Safety program, including first responder, law enforcement (city, county, state), prison guard, firefighter, fire safety, emergency medical technician, emergency management or disaster preparedness
- Graduate from community college trade program in 2015
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Grainger employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to apply
For additional information about the Grainger Tools for Tomorrow® scholarship program, contact Elizabeth.Valdez@Grainger.com.