At Grainger, we believe teams that maximize the power of different opinions, perspectives and cultural insights will succeed in providing stakeholder value in a rapidly changing market. Foundational to this is the safety, engagement, development, diversity and inclusiveness of our culture. Additionally, our community investments reflect the nature of our business, and our commitments are driven by where we make the most of our resources. We focus on disaster preparedness and response, education and workforce development, and local civic and community engagement.
Grainger is honored to be recognized by influential publications and organizations around the world as a responsible company and a top place to work.
- #1 on Industrial Distribution’s 2018 Big 50 List
- FORTUNE’S Most Admired Companies 2018: #1 in Diversified Wholesalers
- 2018 Best Place to Work for Millennials by The Women’s Choice Award
- Black Enterprise’s 2018 List of Top Executives in Corporate Diversity
- 100% on the 2018 Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s Corporate Equality Index, 4th consecutive year
- 2018 High Score on the 2018 Disability Equality Index for Best Place to Work
- Inclusion in North America Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) in 2018
- Ecovadis Silver CSR Rating 2018
- Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP)
- FTSE4Good Member
- 8th Most Sustainable Company in the U.S 2019 by Barron’s
Learn more in our 2019 Corporate Social Responsibility Update.